Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What the F*ck is going on?

Did anyone else read this story? For those too lazy to click on that and read, it says that the Glazer's plan for refinancing the huge debt riding on United includes selling the Carrington ground and then leasing it back again.

What bull! I mean, come on!!! Those blood-thirsty, money-hungry morons are about to drain United dry and there's seemingly no stopping them! Although I can't really see Man United going the Leeds way as feared by the article (too many sponsors) I'm definitely starting to worry about the kind of funds at SAF's disposal for bringing in quality players. Added are these Rooney reports and that is definitely enough to send any United fan into panic and shock.

As I said, while United definitely won't go the Leeds way, who wants to see Manchester United compete with the Blackburns and the Wigans in mid-low table? If the Glazer's have their way and go on playing havoc with United's finances, I'm certain that soon our first choice strike-force will boast of names like Bobby Zamora and Chucho Benitez! No offense to either; both are in excellent form this season, but can you really imagine SAF unveiling Zamora at OT? I shudder at the mere thought!

With our world-wide fan base, don't we have even one super-duper rich mega-multi trillionaire fan who'll come and rescue us from the demon called Malcolm Glazer? Please? Someone?


Hoping against hope that Mr. Abrahamovich or some other mysterious gazillionaire reads my post!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found
you by error, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am
here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.

Look into my website cheapest health insurance