Me and B had decided that we were not going to get our eight figure salaries in our respective fields, and we would probably need a MBA from an IIM to sustain our refined and expensive tastes. Actually, make that my refined and expensive taste, coz B's a moron. Anyways, we decided to apply the same formula that had served us in good stead during our board exams: study together. But now since both of us had taken up smoking we needed an empty house, and B's flat fit the bill PERFECTLY!! On Saturday when we met up at Goal Park, I got a packet of Dunhills anticipating a brilliant night. Turns out that I was wrong. Apparently B had a hundred and fifty bucks to spare, and since we usually don't differ on cigarettes, we got a packet of.... SOBRANIES!
I was previously under the impression that the Dunhills were the best cigaettes that there were, but the Sobranies have changed my opinion completely. You should have seen them. They come in this amazing package that looks like a cigarette case and not a simple flip-top box. And the filters are made of this golden paper that makes you feel so damn rich when you smoke one... What's most interesting is that each and every one of those 20 cigarettes have a subtly different flavour. Personally I feel that while the Dunhill's are stronger, the Sobranies offer a richer and smoother experience. I still have a couple of Sobranies left, but Saturday's so far away... and they are good... I don't think B's gonna get any of them this week... ;-)
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah right! Spending 250 bucks a packet WOULD make you feel RICH!! Now I really trust the two of you to literally "blow up your eight-figure salaries"..
C'mon.. when we get eight figure salaries we won't be buying sobranies.. We'd move on to something better.:) Besides, we're thinking of eight figures as only our starting salaries.. Don't worry, we wouldn't possibly be able to "blow up" our entire pay-packet!! :D
Post a Comment